Friday 10 August 2012

MY TRIBUTE TO THE LATE HIS EXCELLENCY PROFESSOR JOHN EVANS FIFI ATTA MILLS

The late President Fifi Atta Mills duels in our mixed to became Vice President via our father Jerry John Rawlings through God inspiration.His delinquency,transparency and accountability made him presented himself in a unique style which won the heart of most Ghanaian.
           His Excellency former Jerry John actions let I remember a vivid story in Bible.In the story God needed someone to make onto Him a sacrifice, loo and behold this person was the youngest among his brothers and often sent to farm,mostly work for long hours on the farm.
          When the selection started none of his elder brothers was chosen and he was called and selected.Now the late President Atta Mills presidency was a divine.His service on this earth is also needed in          
heaven.Meek,sober and humor style of his leadership teaches our leaders and up coming ones lessons to emulate the great leader.I was not surprise to see that he was able to tolerate all kinds of insult.
        Quickly I also remember when our savoir Jesus was on this earth,He served as a leader but also submit himself even to authorities.Jesus said he came to serve not to be served and just look at years He spent on this earth. These I think also implied to our late president.Even those in remote areas,town and cities felt his leadership in a very unique way people still implied their insult.Would these people be those in opposition whose some of them see black as white?
        Professor, I believe that you are not dead but being called by your maker to come and rest in peace and continue your work over there as a faithful savant.
       R. I. P. P.
elikplimdunyah.blogspot.com 
             The week we lost our President,I also lost my dear father in that very week on Saturday.Well I learned so many things from it and also guess so many good things that could probably happen to me in future.May both their bodies rest in Perfect Peace in the blossom of the Almighty God as I will continues to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment